Sunday, July 29, 2012

We're Baaaaaack!

Hello Fellow Fanficaholics! It feels like forever since we posted. Did you miss us!

As you can see, the site has undergone a pretty extensive overhaul (thank you very much to the amazing Ninette Kelly of RedMoonDesign).We think it's pretty spiffy...and we hope you think so too.


We've got posts by some amazing writers who we've been lucky enough to force...um, I mean, persuade to join our staff. And here's what else is new:
* Story Recommendations - now by Fandom!
   We've got some great rec'd stories but we'd love more so drop us a line if you've got a fic to rec
* Writer's Toolkit
   We're working to add info and resources for new and veteran fan fic writers. Stay tuned!
* You Write What News?!
   Stay up to date on what we're doing and what's coming down the pike 

We've got tons of new content and features that we hope (*cough* know *cough*) you're gonna enjoy! So take a look around and tell us what you think!


And if you haven't subscribed yet...DO IT....DO IT NOW!

You were bored without us...admit it!



8 comments:

So I think the site looks great. love the color. Can't wait to see it when it is overflowing with awesome writing, contest and followers!!!

I guess i better get to writing too.

It does look awesome. The colors look great too. Can't wait til it is over flowing with writing, contest, and followers. I better to writing too!

Looking good! I totally did a fangirl moment when I saw my link up at the top. *giggles*

That GIF always makes me giggle, a nice bit of bored Eric. *wink*

Site looks good ladies. Very clean looking and much more easier to navigate!

Good luck with the new site!

Love this site! I'll be including you guys in my blogroll and recommend to my readers. I hope to see you add a section for Southern Vampire Mysteries fanfiction soon!

A SVM/TB section would be good *nods* will link you from my blog.

http://vicvega66.wordpress.com/

vic

looks great very excited for you guys!

Followers

Original Fiction/Non-Fiction by Fan Fic Writers

How to Write Fan Fiction
Powered by Blogger.